If traveling is your passion, then here is an opportunity for you to participate in travel story of the week travel contest and share your travel story to win a voucher worth ₹1000. Write about your travel adventures from you latest trip and inspire other travelers to travel to destinations.
How to participate:
- Register on tripgully.com
- Write your travel story and publish it between the contest duration (23rd April 2017 to 30th April 2017).
Who will win:
- Write an awesome blog about your travel experiences.
- Write up must have at least 600 words. No maximum limit of words.
- Top 5 travel stories with most likes and views on the blog post will be selected. Only likes on TripGully website will be considered.
- And out of these top 5 stories, 1 winner will be chosen by the TripGully judging panel based on originality, content, and creativity.
Prize: ₹1000 gift voucher for Amazon.in
- Everyone got his or her own writing style and which makes their stories unique.
- Use some picture to make your story more visually appealing.
- Share it on facebook or twitter and tag @tripgully to get shared on our facebook page. This will get you more visits and more likes as well.
- Share with your friends to get more views and likes on your travel story. Because this will get you in top 5 contestants.
- Please use desktop or laptop to write your travel story for the best experience.
Terms & Conditions:
- We reserve the right to disallow any entries that do not comply with rules.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel a contest at any time for any reason.
- We reserve the right to change these rules and regulations at any time.
- Any decision of ours regarding the running of a contest, the awarding of prizes, etc. is final.
For any further queries or details please leave your comment below or mail us at [email protected].
Contest Status: CLOSED
Travel story of the week winning story is "Why bucket lists are pointless. Swimming with a million stars underwater, on my birthday eve" by Beedi Queen